Tuesday, September 30, 2008
After my great friend, Melanie Johnson, showed me the ropes of setting up a blog. i had the most fantastic felling of accomplishment. This was a small idea that I had to give as a gift of sorts to my parents. I had not a clue how to accomplish it but, then in a small moment... Walla! me techno challenged of the world, is doing it and loving the idea of it. I am so lucky to have friends that are so patient, and took the time to help me out and start a domino effect of other people in my family doing it. And after only one day, I'm still so excited!I want to make this mine and to find the picture and the comments that are typical of our family and share them with those I love. I am quickly starting to understand why so many people love this medium of communication.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment